Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fellow imperfect thinkers....

Skwigg is crazy.  In a good way.  She does crazy workouts and writes hilarious articles like this one : "Why the Scale Lies (best to just back over it with your car.)

I just love the title of this one, Three Fitness Blogs for Women That Actually Don't Suck .  Skwigg made the list so I know that Heidi knows her stuff.

This is one of my favorite girls on the web!  She's a model so I want to hate her, but how can you hate a model who eats bacon, mocks people on twitter, and still looks good doing it?

That's all I've got for now.  There is a highly selective process to make it on a links post, people.  I have to not only believe your bullshit, but laugh at it too.  So go forth and make me laugh.  And believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment